Smart Website Design for Film and TV Productions
If you represent a Film or TV Production Company and you have landed on this page, then allow us to predict the reasons you are here:
1. You are on a tight deadline and need a ‘deliverable’ delivered as soon as…
2. You are on a very tight budget and have had a hard time convincing the EP or Distributor of the need for a decent amount of money to produce your website.
3. You don’t want to simply use a cheap ‘film production web design template’ because you want your production to stand out and not look the same as everyone elses!
So did we get them all right, or at least 2 out of 3?
OK great. We understand Film and TV Production Companies, and have a broad set of skills across film and TV production, digital marketing, web design and cloud automation. Marmoset’s Director, Phillip Dean, spent two years working at Film Victoria as a project officer, has a degree in Theatre and Film Production, and we have produced a number of websites across the sector.
Notwithstanding the general reticence of EP’s to sufficiently fund websites (and Music!), we understand your time and budget constraints, and can work with you to produce something that everyone will be proud of, and can actually boost sales and distribution.
Some Examples of Film and TV production Company Website Development
Kmunications is the production company of legendary Actor and Producer Steve Kearney. Steve spent a fair bit of time being the ‘other half’ of ‘Los Trios Ringbarkus’, but over the last 10 years has built an impressive slate of productions, including the smash hit family movie ‘Oddball‘ which spent some weeks as No. 1 at the Australian box office.
The Kmunications website features:
- A listing of current film productions
- A listing of current projects in development, to enable potential investors and funding agencies to check out the pitch
- A smart form for film festivals to express interest in screening Kmunications film productions
- A smart form that enables writers and producers to pitch projects with a script summary
- A featured news page for one of the company’s recent productions ‘Bad Girl‘
Genepool Productions is the leading Australian producer of science documentaries for international television audiences.
Our goal was to assist Genepool in integrating their production marketing with their news feed and social media.
Find them at genepoolproductions.com
Natalie Miller Fellowship
The Natalie Miller Fellowship provides grants and programmes to develop the leadership of women aross the Film and TV industry in Australia.
Marmoset ensured that the new website promoted the fellowshiup across Australia as widely as possible through a clean design and optimised WordPress code.
The Natalie Miller Fellowship Website features:
- Integration with the MailChimp enews system so to allow fro easy enews signups from anywhere in the site
- A smart form that takes donations from individuals and corporates who wish to assist the fellowship in its goals
- A News and Events section
- A secure online application form for potential fellows, to cut down on admin time and streamline the application process for fellowship staff
We Understand Film and TV
To find out how we can help you produce a modern and time saving website that fits your budget contact us today.
Tel (03) 9017 4288
Or complete the form below and we will get straight back to you.